Friday, April 4, 2008

Closing Prayer


Lord, I just want to thank for everything you have done for me, and continue to do for me, everyday of my life. I thank you for the relationship that I have with you. I pray that after reading this book Lord, that I will continually be reminded of the abundant riches of my inheritance in Christ. I pray that I may clearly see that in the unsearchable riches of Christ and in the right standing with God that comes from those riches, I have both the assurance of eternal life and God's favor in this life. Please help remind me that I am saved by grace through faith and not by works. Thank you for taking the initiative by sending your Son to die in my place. And lastly I pray that whomever reads this blog Father, would also be reminded of these things. Amen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. these posts are really encouraging Nick! Keep it up!