Friday, October 31, 2008

There Will Be A Day




"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
Revelation 21:4

I know for me, I have been through things in my life that have caused pain, and been difficult, and there have been times that I have felt like I wanted to give up and there is no hope. But there is a promise that God gives us, of that hope of eternity that there will be no more suffering and no more pain. I know we have all gone through trials and we have all gone through tribulations in our life, but we must remind ourselves it is all part of His plan and His way to work in us.

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God."
Romans 8:18-19

"But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."
Romans 8:25





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Nick finally posting !