Tuesday, November 25, 2008

:)


Lord this morning let my prayer be that where there is hatred, let me bring love. Where there is injury, let me bring forgiveness. Where there is discord, let me bring harmony. Where there is falsehood, let me bring truth. Where there is doubt, let me bring faith. Where there is despair, let me bring hope. Where there is darkness, let me bring light. Where there is sadness, let me bring joy. Thank you God for all of the trials, for all of the tough times, and for all of the things that you have placed in my life that have made me who I am today. I also pray God that from my past I can help others who will face the same trials, or who will face the same temptations, or struggles and sin. Thank you for all you have done and all that you will continue to do for me and for just giving me a peace this morning that everything is all going to work out and be well. Amen

No comments: